ANDERSEN PLLC Andersen PLLCAttorneys

Advocating For Your Interests. Preserving Your Legacy.

May 2017 Archives

What to know about guardianships

Who will look after your minor children or incapacitated adult family members? This is where a guardianship comes in. Your will should include a person or entity listed as a guardian to make sure your loved ones are taken care of in the event you pass away or are unable to care for your children or an adult with special needs.

Email us for a response

Send Your Information

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

17015 N. Scottsdale Road, Suite 225
Scottsdale, AZ 85255

Phone: 480-900-3539
Fax: 480-265-9101
Scottsdale Law Office Map